FACTS Family Portal
Family Portal (formerly named RenWeb) provides easy to use navigation menus and event panels that include:
- Current Announcements
- Weekly and Monthly Publications
- Family Billing Details
- Scholar Grades
- Scholar Attendance and more!
Family Portal is a private and secure portal for parents and scholars that provides academic information specific to each child, while protecting scholars and their family members’ personal information. Family Portal gives busy parents an opportunity to be more involved in their child’s academic progress and future success—all via the Internet! Family Portal is one more tool to help ensure that the partnership between St. James Episcopal School and parents is successful. Together, we can continue to improve our children’s academic development as well as communication at school and at home. To access Family Portal all you need is to login with a valid email address and an Internet-capable computer to view information, such as:
- Daily Grades
- Progress Reports
- School Announcements
- Lunch Menus
- School Calendar
- Missing Assignments
- Documents and Forms
- School Publications
If this is your first time logging in to Family Portal:
- Click this link – http://sja-tx.client.renweb.com/pw/
- District Code is: SJA-TX
- Click on ‘Create New Family Portal Account’
- Enter your e-mail address (as provided to St. James office)
- Click Create Account
- The Family Portal system will immediately e-mail you a password. Please check the e-mail and click link provided to gain access to page where you can create your username and password. For security purposes, that link will only be active for 15 minutes.
- Create username and password (password should be a minimum of 6 characters in length)
- Go back to login page (http://sja-tx.client.renweb.com/pw/) and enter your new username and password
- Click the Login button
- You should now be logged into the School Information home page.
- If you would like to add an additional account for your spouse, please follow the steps above using their e-mail address (as provided to St. James).
- If you would like to setup an account for your scholar, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the scholar’s e-mail address. Once the scholar’s e-mail is entered into the school’s system, your child will need to setup their account as outlined above.
The RenWeb Home App is available for both Android and iPhone users.
RenWeb Home provides always-logged-in instant access to Family Portal information along with the conveniences of a Smartphone App for an annual subscription of $4.99 per household.
- Always-logged-in instant access to Family Portal information anytime, anywhere via iPhones and Android devices.
- The School Directory is available, allowing you to Tap & Send emails or place phone calls instantly to School Directory listings for parents and faculty.
- Ability to import homework assignments, school calendar events, and directory listing to Smartphone calendars and contacts.